Social Media Management tools are sprouting every now and then and why not – there are 2.80 billion global social media users as of 2017. To cater them you must need a good social media marketing tool.
A tool that does it all for you. And by all I mean, from generating content to managing and reporting of multiple social media channels. One tool that is loved by professional and you too (once you use it) is DrumUp.
But what so special about DrumUp that 40,000 professionals and counting, love it? Well, let’s find out.
We asked Team DrumUp a few questions about their digital marketing tool and here’s what they have to say:
1.What was the inspiration for developing this digital marketing tool?
“The need for fresh content and easy social media management was the inspiration behind developing DrumUp” says team DrumUp.
2.What is the USP of DrumUp?
- Effortless curation of the best content in your industry
- Cut Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn management time by 90%
- Reach more with Hashtag and & repeat schedule
- Chrome extension to schedule posts and discover new content
3.Who is the Target Audience for DrumUp?
- Social media managers
- Small business owners
- Marketing managers
4.What do your users say about your digital marketing tool?
Team DrumUp has got some good response from users. You can see them above. Also DrumUp has got featured in platforms like Entrepreneur, Forbes and Social Media Today.
5.Who do you consider as the competitors for DrumUp?
- Meet Edgar
6.Where do you see DrumUp, 5 years from now?
Team DrumUp sees their Digital Marketing Tool after 5 years as a mainstream product for social media agencies and small businesses.
Pricing Structure :
‘Freemium’ is the word Team DrumUp uses when it comes to pricing. For added functionality, DrumUp offers the following pricing plans:
- Starters – $15/month – 3 Social Accounts
- Pro – $39/month – 20 Social Accounts
- Small Business – $79/month – 50 Social Accounts
- Agency/Large Business – $159/month – 100 Social Accounts